Monday, September 14, 2009

Its works miracles

So while I was complaining yesterday about the ice bath and concluded last night at bed time when my legs were still aching after taking well over the recommended amount of Motrin that it does not work. BUT this morning as I swung my legs over the side of the bed expecting to wake up the house with a yelp, I felt no pain, yes that is right my legs did not hurt. I could not believe it. So I will gladly suffer through an ice bath after the long runs if I don't have pain the day after. Highly recommend the ice bath...it was brutal but worked a miracle.

Oh and yes Laurie if you are reading this I have an appointment with the dr. on Friday to have my knee checked out.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Excellent! YOU ARE A RUNNER! Crazy. I'm ery proud of you and am happy that you are having your knee checked out. Keep me posted.